7.15.2009

El Capitan Canyon

Let me just put it out there...I am a city girl.  I like high rises, shopping, and room service.  My husband however, loves the outdoors.  He enjoys nice hotels (thank goodness), but he also appreciates being one with nature.  Don't get me wrong, I love the mountains and the beach, but at no point do I ever want to sleep on the ground.  I did find a way to go camping that may make us both happy...El Capitan Cayon.  Located in Santa Barbara along the Pacific Coast you can camp with some more of the mainstream luxuries that you are used to at home...like a bed.  With either cabins or safari tents available book your luxury wilderness adventure today!





3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE this!!! I really think I may book it and surprise the husband.. Great find! Do they welcome pets?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if dogs are allowed. My guess would be no only because of all the wildlife around. I know right? I want to surprise Jim but we are booking so many things we don't reallky have teh time anytime soon!

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh YEAH ... now that's my sort of camping xxxx

    ReplyDelete