11.18.2009

Oh My!


I would like to thank the Academy...or I would actually like to thank M from Pink Martinis and Pearls for my wonderful award and nomination. I actually have known M for some time now and I enjoy not only her amazing skills in the kitchen (she is better than Martha) but her wicked sense of humor.

With this award I am supposed to reveal 10 little known facts about me. I have done this before so it will be interesting to see what else I think is remotely interesting about me.

Here we go...

1. I am a shopping stalker. Visiting items can sometimes be just as good as buying them...until they disappear. :(

2. I was a cheerleader all through high school.

3. I had long, blonde hair up until 3 years ago.

4. My husband once asked me where I wanted to go on Fancy Date Night and I responded with Taco Bell. (I think this is why he married me.)

5. I lived in Sugar Land, Texas until I was 11. Yes, it is a real place.

6. It can sometimes take me hours to pick out a birthday card.

7. I can recite lines from the TV show ALF.

8. I LOVE to organize...but just my things.

9. I want to be just like my mother. She is amazing. (This is no secret though.)

10. I LOVE my birthday. I demand a month of celebration. My poor husband.

Next I am to give this award to a blog that my readers may not know about...


Congrats and Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. So fun learning about you! I'm with you on 2 & 8 (but I like to do others things too)! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So deserving. You are just as amazing as your mother! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award. The girls love to try and have a whole week to celebrate their birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love to organize too, but only other people's stuff. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete