5.11.2010

Sex and Fashion

Picture via LA Times

I am excited for the new Sex and the City movie but not for the actual movie, just for the eye candy! If you want more of an in-depth look at the gorgeous outfits, don't worry...there is a book coming out just around the corner!

I was more intrigued by the idea that they took the time to document every outfit, and photograph every accessory that Carrie wears in the movie. Can you even imagine? If any of the items Carrie wears in the movie are still available, I am sure they will sell out after the book comes out.

Read more HERE.

3 comments:

  1. so excited for this movie! my girl friends and I are planning on going at midnight! :) crazy right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I want the eye candy of all the great clothes.....

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie is gonna stink but the clothes will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete