11.11.2010

Red Carpet Rooms 11.11.10

While there was only one single ensemble that I even remotely like from last nights CMAs, I will tell you I was not surprised that it was worn by Carrie Underwood.

Masculine and structured gray tulle, with a feminine twist.

When I saw her in this dress I knew exactly what it reminded me of...

Carrie Underwood
Dress by Talbot Runhof
Picture via People


another dress designers lovely office.

Monique Lhuillier

How fitting that Carrie who seems to wear effortlessly feminine dresses looks like she could come out of the office of another woman who designs dresses with those same qualities. (The pop of yellow was pure perfection.)

5 comments:

  1. this dress is gorgeous! but how about that one she wore at the very end? it look like a costume. so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy jesus she looks amazing! I adore her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca! Saw your red carpet rooms. This one really got me glued. Reminds me of my old man's office. He used to contact the carpet cleaners (Portsmouth) to have his rugs clean almost every month. He's got a huge collection of different rugs since his teenage years. And my wife got hooked with it too. She has this idea of red carpet inspired designs, and have them delivered to the carpet cleaning (Norfolk) services. Though I suggest she put thin rugs instead of thick ones 'coz of the sunny weather here in Virginia. Anyway, thanks for sharing these designs. I'll just bookmark you page for my wife's references.

    ReplyDelete