3.14.2011

My Lost Weekend

Picture via Dress Design & Decor

So even though it seemed that I slept my weekend away (I kid you not I slept pretty much all of Saturday venturing out of my bed only twice) I seemed to still get a lot accomplished.

I did a little work, FINALLY framed the beauty from my bestie Nicole over at Sketch 42 and my newest piece of art of my little puppa, engaged in cheese overload with a girlfriend, went to a birthday party, took care of my sick husband (I think my body is trying to fight it off - thus the massive amounts of sleeping), check out the designer collabs at Target, went grocery shopping (this rarely happens), and am trying to cooridnate a small get together of girls to wish our girlfriend CONGRATS before she gets married.

Maybe I was tired because I actually did all of that...

xoxo,

Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment