12.05.2011

Recap of a Busy Week and Weekend


Last week flew by as well as this weekend.

It started with packing for a trip to our clients home in Arizona.

Poor Dorothy...she does not like it when the suitcase comes out.


Packing the essentials:

Jeans, Leggings, Mary Janes, flats, and my favorite striped Equipment blouse


After the quick flight here is where we ended up...


Dressed for a dinner out


The next day we tried this new spot. Uh-mazing. I must go back.



We always manage to fit in some shopping when we are on our work trips.

I wanted to take these Diors home with me.


By the time I returned home the weather had finally changed and the leaves had fallen.


Over the weekend we also took our family Christmas photos with Dana Grant Photography.

Dorothy wanted to wear pearls, but I told her I already was.


Lastly, I put a few more finishing touches on the holiday decor around our house.

All Pictures via Rebecca June


Happy Monday!

xoxo,

Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment